Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sambutan Aidilfitri 2013


Assalamualaikum and Selamat Hari Raya dear friends.

I am sure all of us still in hari raya mode and there still many open house to go right? For me Hari Raya 2013 give such a very meaningful to me & my family.



Alhamdulillah my mother was discharge and she's getting better. Thanks to Allah, that give me & family the opportunity to celebrate this hari raya with joy and blessing.
 

 
  This year we have selected the concept of boria. So my brother and father are wearing black Jubah. For ladies, which is my mother, sister and my self wearing black jubah and we styled it with shawl in torquise color.
 
 
 
It’s become our family tratidion, for 1st hari raya we will go to my mother hometown. After solat hari raya, we visit grave (grandmothers & grandfather especially) and then we visit family member at Marang Terengganu.
 
 
 
Finally we will completed our hari raya celebration at my uncle's house in Manir, Terengganu. Hari Raya celebration at Kampung Manir is more enjoyful and interesting. All of us will walk around the village together and visit them. 

 
For second day of hari Raya, we have invitation from our Ayah Long and family. We visited them at Kerteh, Kemaman.
 

 
The most interesting thing, they request us to grilled sate and we can enjoy it. My brothers very excited and they volunteer to serve it.We completely our day at my Ayah Long house.
 
 
Its quite long time i've never meet by bestfriends ain & najihah. On the 3rd day i request with my mom to visit ain & najihah at Kuala Terengganu and Kuala Berang. Thanks Najihah and Ain for serving me very delicious kuih raya. :) .
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment