Sunday, September 22, 2013

Birthday Celebration


Date 22 August 2012, I turn to 18 years old. Actually we are still in Hari Raya mood. 4th day of Idulfitri celebration. Me and my family went to Melaka visit my grandmother and family member. We have been there about 1 night only and the next day moning we come back to Bangi.

My parent decide to drop by at Taman Botani Putrajaya. I just agree without notice any 'secret' plan from them.We arrive around 12.00pm. Its look like that people still celerate their Hari Raya. The place was quite
empty.  Suddenly, my brother bring a cake and all of them sing Happy Birthday song. I was so surprise. Even it is just small celebration in botani garden but I really appreaciate it. Alhamdulillah for this opportunity.

Hmmm, the cake is delicious; its my favourite,chocolate cake. The whether also nice and we enjoy capturing photo there. It is the memorable birthday celebration in my life.







              With my lovely family


                
                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment